Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Please critique my cover of Alterbridge's "Wonderful life" thankyou :)

Comments

• voodoovoodoo Pro Posts: 250
    Very well done!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Johnny,

You and your bandmate are doing some really great impromptu recordings these days.  There was a little hiccup at 3:09.  Otherwise, this was almost a perfect master recording

Your voice has really come along nicely.

Keep up the good work.

I like what I'm hearing!

Bob

• Jonny WilkinsonJonny Wilkinson Enrolled Posts: 44
    thanks so much for the feedback guys ! :) yeah at 3:09 i didnt take a big enough breath, and i didnt cut the air back enough hence the hiccup lol. I would have gone for another take but we didnt have enough time :(. I havent been able to do stage 3 exercises everyday cos of working early in the morning till late in the evening, so ive only been managing to do every other day. but ive noticed because of that my consistency has become more inconsistant lol. I will try keep on top of that. Thanks again guys much appreciated.! 
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Johnny,

My point wasn't to say your recording was flawed.  It's an amazing recording, even with the little hiccup. 

Your voice has really come a long way since you first started posting.  I'm very glad for you!

Bob 

• Jonny WilkinsonJonny Wilkinson Enrolled Posts: 44
    thankyou bob much appreciated :)