Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello from Germany!

JuneiroJuneiro 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
Hello it's Juneiro. I've purchased KTVA Online Course on April 27 last year 2019, but I only start using the product few weeks ago. Any comments or suggestions to me as a beginner?

Your responce is highly awaited.
Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    shiningshining 2.0 PRO Posts: 420
    Herzlich Willkommen :)
    Juneiro said:

I've purchased KTVA Online Course on April 27 last year 2019, but I only start using the product few weeks ago. Any comments or suggestions to me as a beginner?

Yes, you shouldn´t wait for another year ;)

• Options
    @shining Dankeschön o:) . I'm really excited for this course. I can't wait for the huge change it will have on my voice! I'm also looking forward to your responses if I have any more questions while doing all the vocal exercises. Right now I'm doing the Main Audio Workouts.
  • Options
    @coffeecrank Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I've been really trying hard to watch Ken's videos carefully (if you know what I mean) and to follow the instructions step by step. I can't wait for the huge change it's going to have on my voice. I'm also looking forward to your responses if I have any more questions while doing all the vocal exercises. Right now I'm doing the Main Audio Workouts. o:)