Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

"Life Joy Love" Original Song

Raphael_HusslRaphael_Hussl 2.0 PRO Posts: 159
Hi everybody,

I finally managed to get some time again to record something. This time again I did an original song where I tried to give form to some thoughts and emotions that had great meaning for me. I recorded it as an acoustic version again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPqirIBDS08

@doc_ramadani @Wigs @samw2019 @coffeecrank @GuyChan @Diego @Sophia @maximgottmer @Vocality @DogMeat @Chris82 @heidianita @blondiewales @Klaus_T @Mysti @d1g2w3

Comments

• Raphael_HusslRaphael_Hussl 2.0 PRO Posts: 159
    @coffeecrank Thank you very much! I don't know exactly, but I thought there were not much more good parts later in the song than in the beginning as I also notice enough parts later that I think were still too tense or some parts in the beginning that I think were ok. But maybe it could be that it's easier for me to relax at higher volumes than on soft parts and that this gave you the impression. Singing piano is often very hard for me because it is very easy to lose ping and support. But there are still quite some parts that I could imagine to sound much smoother and more relaxed so I won't run out of work for the future.
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    I agree the song got better towards the end for some reason, but better that way. I felt the verse was stronger than the chorus, where i was left kind of hanging for some hook that would have made this nice song a great one. Other than that it felt like a solid track. Lyrics where great and you delivered nice emotions. Obviously it was not a professional recording, so it would sound much better on studio gear. Great job buddy.
    @DogMeat Thank you! Yes, it's not a professional recording, I just wanted to get the sound of a spontaneously cut home-acoustic-session in the best possible way I could and used a matched-pair condenser mic to record the room. Great hooks are not easy to write, especially in the midst of busy lives where it's hard to find inspiration, but I was very clear about what I wanted to say right from the beginning so this was kind of the foundation that I built the song on.
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    Some very good songwriting there. I really liked the song! Good job on this! <3
    @Chris82 Thank you, I really appreciate this! When writing songs it's very hard to evaluate ones own work without being biased so it's good to see when other people like the songs I write.
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    nice one, well done!
  • maximgottmermaximgottmer 2.0 PRO Posts: 313
    Hi Raphael,
    very good work, beautiful song (writing), and expression in singing! Respect man!
  • GuyChanGuyChan 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 167
    What a nice restful refreshing tune ! I really appreciated it mate ! Good job :wink: Carry on !
    @Klaus_T @maximgottmer @GuyChan
    thanks for all your positive feedback, that really means a lot to me!