Noten-App?
Tomanication
2.0 PRO Posts: 13
in Off Topic
Hallo, könnt ihr eine App empfehlen, die Noten vorspielt? Da ich kein Musikinstrument spiele, kann ich die Noten leider nicht abrufen. Z.B. würde ich gerne eine A4 hören, um die Höhe meiner Bruststimme auszuloten (aber: wie hoch sollte eine Alto1 in der Bruststimme ungefähr kommen können?). Danke für Tipps.
Christiane
Christiane
Comments
-
Sorry, my translation-program works wired...
I am looking for an app, that produces notes to hear. For example an A4. I am looking for my range in brest-voice (do not play an instrument). But: I am Alto 1. How high should be my range up to second passagio?
Thank you for tipps.
Christiane -
I think you can find them on you tube. Also any piano app for your phone will. I have a free one called the piano. It even tells you which octave it is
-
Thank you!
-
Hallo @Tomanication,
ja, da gibt es einiges. Wenn Du gleich nebenbei Notation lernen möchtest, dann könnte ich Dir https://musescore.org/de empfehlen. Ist ein tolles Notationsprogramm. Man braucht ein wenig Zeit, um sich da einzuarbeiten, aber wenn man mal drin ist, dann ist da echt große klasse.
Wenn Du Dich beim Singen überprüfen möchtest gibt es da die App "SingScope". Die ist manchmal Gold wert.
Marco -
I use Vocal Pitch Monitor
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy


