Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

The course??

Hi guys, just asking about the course, I’ve had one on one lessons here In Australia and am now thinking of buying the course. So what I’m asking is for feedback if it can really help me to improve my range and make it easier to sing in those higher registers??? Thanks

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    edited June 2020
    hi Dion, yes the course does work if you do the exercises almost daily (5-6 times per week).
    i have done the course for about 1,5 yrs and i am so much better now, and feel more confident about my singing too. there is still room, i am not "great" or maybe even "good" by now but the difference is still huge and noticeable to from before the course. the course is really worth the money, go for it.

you can always give it a few weeks on the free YT videos to see if it helps you grow your voice, that's what convinced me to buy it, because two weeks in i could already notice a difference and then it would have seemed like a waste of time to not get the actual course right then
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Im an Aussie too :smile: Ive taken my voice somewhere I didn't think possible, I had zero experience before starting but over the last 1.5 years Ive learnt heaps through the course and the student area of the forum. If you do a bit of digging around there a few examples of students with how the course changed their voice over a year. I dont know what my range was before this but im able to hit f5/g5 most days, but that's max, I cant do it in a song yet.

You'll need to put in sweat equity and be prepared to start from scratch, it will still take a long time to grow your voice, the course is not a short cut.
  • DionDion Member Posts: 2
    Thanks guys👍