Home Vocal Health and Wellness

Best workout plan possible

I have just a question, hopefully getting answer. Im gone a be unemployed next month. So i will have planty of time to practice. But a want to know from Ken or other pro what is the best plan , between singing and workout time to get out the best of the vocals without overduing the voice. A kinda weekly plan like in sport to get to the olimpics... currently iam between chapater 3 and 4 in the ktva.

Comments

• sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    If your already in vol 3 and 4 you should have a good handle on practice schedule. If not you should maybe consider starting over on the earlier volumes. Howling have you been singing? I see you joined in April. That’s awfully fast progress
  • LalocoLaloco 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
    I bought it in December. But i made my register in April. I had also experience with other type of workouts for some time. So im not realy a newbie, but also not pro. It was the 1 st time in my life that that e took more then a month to understand chapater 3. So i can practice it with good results. So last month a startet with chapater 4 , so i do for exemple 1 day chest then the other day head. And after then i sing. But im not sure if this is enough to get the best results possible. And now i have the all the time in my life. And i want to take this chance in my life to practise until im really on the Top. I tried to look how is one day in a pro singer day.... but in reality....there is nothing online no plan just exercises and singing.
    So the excercises i have :smile: , now i need i plan. To maximize the results.... exemple (maybe) : morning chest ... afternoon head .. i need realy help
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    What is best plan for you might not be for others. We are all different and unique, so you need to train wisely what works best for you. You should take the Ken's instructions as a baseline, and then adjust from there if you wil. If you have really progressed and mastered everything in such a short time, you need some special plan that at least i cannot contribute into. I'm learning much slower, and my body takes time to adapt. Consider uploading a sample so people know better where you're at.
    Unless you’ve had quite a bit of singing and instruction in open throat I struggle to think your making the best use of your time by moving so fast. I could be wrong but that’s an awful fast progression. There’s more than just hitting your register in play. A
    I cut myself off lol. Agreed with dogmeat you should post a full lah scale in both bridging and chest with the piano workout in the background for evaluation
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You should get your student access since you bought the course, we can give a more detailed explanation on how to apply the course in the student area.

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest