Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Criminal (Fiona Apple) Karaoke

This one made my husband nervous - but hey we are all actors...
I would appreciate your comments: @Vocality, @doc_ramadani, @Wigs, @Chris82 @FurryMurry, @sjonrokz4u, @Mysti, @Gunnar364, @DogMeat, @Michael4000

Comments

• Options
    FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    Hi @jmstanle! It sounds good, it was a little hard for me to hear the details in your voice with all the room noise, but I think you are on the right track!

Also, I've always wondered: What is that horse in the picture? :smile:
  • Options
    jmstanlejmstanle 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 141
    edited July 2020
    Hello @FurryMurry! Thanks I need a better karaoke because Smule doesn't let me convert to mp3 so I have to record the recording to get it. You can listen directly to Smule - https://www.smule.com/JudieStanley I will add this to my profile. As for the horsey - That is Ranger - A.K.A Night Ranger. He is very old now and used to be my show horse but now lives a life of luxury in the pasture with 2 others - Axl Rose and Pippin.
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Starting to get some good flow going. This song sounds like it needs quite a bit of support and breath control. Nice vibrato around 3min 🙂
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @Wigs thanks! Fiona doesn't do any vibrato on this song so that was my twist. I'm also proud of my ability to improvise as I had no idea when I was supposed to go high or low in some of the verses so I made it up. For example "What would an angel say the devil want's to know" I went low because I was thinking the devil should be low and that's where I held out the vibrato that you liked. LOL.
  • Options
    Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    OMG I love Fiona so much! I think you did wonderful on this one and I would have bought you a drink if you sang in in my local karaoke bar!
  • Options
    @Chris82 - you are so sweet! That means a lot because you love Fiona so I didn't ruin it. Yay!