Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum


Hi everyone
Someone told me here that there are some tools to reduce the desibel which is attached to your head or mouth while singing I need to get them but I honestly don't know their name so I couldn't find them on the internet
Can someone tell me their names or recommend me some stuff about this situation?
Thank you


Sign In or Register to comment.