Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Need Some Feedback if possible.

I'm doing Ken's Course for 7 months and I Woul love to have some feedback of you guys:)

Comments

• Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 503
    This was great! Good pitch, timing, intonation, tone, and dynamics! You’re doing very good with your singing my man! Bravo!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,774
    Wow, that was very good! Did you sing much before the course? As a performance I don't have anything to critique. If you want feedback on your voice and how you are applying the course then I would post some scales in the student area. Anything i point out about this was probably all stylistic choices anyway.
  • BenMendesBenMendes 2.0 PRO Posts: 12
    Chris82 said:

This was great! Good pitch, timing, intonation, tone, and dynamics! You’re doing very good with your singing my man! Bravo!

Thank you Chris for your feedback 😁
    sambo said:

Just beautiful!! Keep going.

Thanks m8:)
    Wigs said:

Wow, that was very good! Did you sing much before the course? As a performance I don't have anything to critique. If you want feedback on your voice and how you are applying the course then I would post some scales in the student area. Anything i point out about this was probably all stylistic choices anyway.

I never tried to sing before. I had a car accident and after that idk why I decide I want to sing. I started September last year 😅
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 621
    Sounds awesome man!!

Sounds awesome man!!

Thanks you sjonrokz4u!
    September last year? Every now and then someone pops up that things just seem to click easily for. Keep going mate, Im interested in hearing alot of different styles from you!
    Wigs said:

September last year? Every now and then someone pops up that things just seem to click easily for. Keep going mate, I'm interested in hearing a lot of different styles from you!

Yeh, I had a click and some pieces just got together. Thanks I'm trying to have some variety. If you have some suggestions would be nice :)
    Disturbed's sound of silence is always cool, you seem to favour a slightly covered or operatic style with your power but you might need to open up and get a brighter tone as the song gets higher.