Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello Everyone!

MclarkeMclarke 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
How’s it going? My name is Michael, I’m from Oregon and have been playing guitar for 13 years(I’m 27 now), and singing sometimes that whole time too. I have never taken singing too seriously, or when I have wanted to, never knew which resources to get(other than just sing with your scales on guitar..) I’ve always wanted to sing more, but not many teachers in this area and none I knew of teaching rock technique.

So far I am very happy with the course as I am only in volume 1, I have a ways to go. I am just starting to record myself doing the exercises so hopefully that will help give me some insight.

I want to learn to sing properly so I can sing and play guitar in a band, write originals and express my emotion with my playing and singing. I love the old rock sounds and tones and powerful vocals! Little Richard, Jannis Joplin, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillian, and too many to remember or name at once.. lol

Just saying hi and introducing myself here, I look forward to growing singing with the rest of the community here at KTVA. Thanks for reading and Rock On and Happy Singing!!

Comments