Home Vocal Health and Wellness
Options

should I see a doctor? maybe I am overreacting??

Hi, first of all thank you for taking the time for reading. I started the course almost three months ago, bought the pro pack version and I just tried volume 2 as I felt I was ready but I wasn't THAT ready and I kinda used too much strenght during the workouts and I even lost some range, my voice is sore but it doesn't hurt too much; it's been a week since that and I am thinking of going back to vol 1, do it all again but also, I noticed since last week (that all of this started) little dots almnost like little bumps, same color as the rest of my throat; on the back on it and I got scared. I don't want to damage it permanently, the rest of it is normal it's not red or anything like that, so I hoped you guys could give me some advice... should I rest and recover with lighter workouts ... maybe see a doctor? Maybe @doc_ramadani could give me some advice. - clear

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    niki_2404niki_2404 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
    @Vocality

Thank you so much! I will do that.
    I didn't know there was a special student part of the forums, definetely will check that.
    I thought three moths was ok since in the manual says minimun 12 weeks.. I should have read MINIMUN more carefuly.

In the current state of my country it's pretty risky to seek medical advice, it is just so difficult to get a doctor to check you if it's not an emergency or the virus itself, and the doctors that come to your house are pretty expensive so I tried calling a free medical line and they gave me some advice, calm and told me that if the pain was too bad I could try to take a pill (I rather not mention the name), but the pain is not really bad, I think my fear was bigger.

Thanks again for answering, blessings!