Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor - Cover
shining
2.0 PRO Posts: 420
Ok.. maybe one of the song with the most cover versions *lol
But not from me yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7le7ovYmRM
But not from me yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7le7ovYmRM Comments
-
That was enjoyable. Sounds great
-
@shining
Great cover can hear alot progress in your singing and well suited song to your voice liked it very much you captured the emotion close to the original.
George -
Thank you both so much for your feedback
-
Wow! Your voice keeps on impressing me with how quickly it's been growing! Keep at it girl!
-
Nice cover! You have a pleasant voice that suits that song well. Keep up the good work.
-
Lol ... a friend of mine has sent me this link today to a duet of this song we did 9 months ago (just before I started KTVA)
https://www.smule.com/recording/sinead-oconnor-nothing-compares-2-u/2244233324_3321290257
Its really amazing how much stronger, brighter and clearer my voice sounds today
-
"The proof is in the singing"
-
Ooooh yes

-
Wow! Really, really good! Love the vocal fry.
-
I really liked the timber of your voice for this piece, and I think you really felt these lyrics as you sang them!
On a separate, yet related note: I remember the day I found out that Prince actually wrote this, and from that moment on I easily hear his spirit in it
-
Thank you for taking your time and your feedbacks
-
This is a powerful song and you sang it quite well. Good tone and nice phrasing.
-
a newer version but already 2 years old now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmV4XITTg_M
I am so sad to hear that one of my biggest "influencer" is gone now
Oh dear.. RIP... The most beautiful words I read today came from Annie Lennox : https://www.facebook.com/annielennox/posts/pfbid0hLoPjrmYdoRj3b9vsJw4LD1PUsGCafemLGigHVtTNPwob2b35RmmQqFHU1c775Ngl
-
@Shining Such a beautiful tribute to wonderful artist taken way too soon, Annie Lennox comments were so fitting and soo sad to lose another amazing talent.
Nice to hear you again your voice works really well with this song and I enjoyed listening!
George
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy



