Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Candle in the wind from a singing class

Hey,

Thought i share a clip from a singing class i attend to besides KTVA. I train KTVA about 4-5 times per week, and go every second week to a singing class with my friend. There we sing songs, and i think they complement each other quite well like this.
I'm the taller guy who starts the song, and i've been practising since March 2019. Had pretty much no experience before that.

https://youtu.be/d4Z6dB6wuR4

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @DogMeat

ArI thats fantastic song practice, can hear improvements in your voice there from the last time I heard you, my karaoke outlet has been halted with the restrictions in place. So I use twitch sings and gonna have a go at Smule as well. Really like that song it one I done before starting the KTVA course nice performance.

Great to hear from you again that singing class looks alot of fun!!

George
  • Options
    DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Thanks. Hope you are safe George

It really is fun. It really gives the spot to notice the progress of hard practice at home. I usually get into different "zone" compared to singing at home. Piano makes the performance so naked, and you need to focus on the dynamics.

Karaoke places are halted here too. Let's see if they stay in business :(
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Who is this guy?? :smiley: Your tone has matured so much since the beginning, great work mate, Im so happy for your progress. I use YouTube for all my karaoke, but I also have a seperate amp and mic to sing with.
  • Options
    DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Thanks @Wigs. Yes it's really a world of difference already. So happy that i found KTVA and had the courage to start laying bricks from the ground up. Best thing is that this is a magical journey. You are always top what you currently have and keep suprising yourself what you are actually capable of. Love you guys
  • Options
    Kevin123Kevin123 2.0 PRO Posts: 101