Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

What's the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 ?

I bought the 1.0 version in 2012? Bought the best package minus the personal lessons. What benefit is in the update?

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I haven't seen 1.0 but getting the 2.0 propacks has updated lessons, some of the way we do exercises are a bit different and there are many videos of Ken doing the exercises with both a male and female students so you get to see mistakes and corrections as they happen, I found this to be particularly helpful! I'm not sure what the upgrade price is but I don't think you have to pay for the course all over again if you have your original receipt. Email the KTVA team just to make sure if you're interested.
  • humang1humang1 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks I will do that
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited November 2020
    The video and audio quality was upgraded significantly between version 1 and version 2. Also many questions were asked here on the forums over the years after version 1 came out. Version 2 incorporated much of that information, as well as other improvements in the course as a whole. The upgrade cost is very modest, and you will be inspired to renew your devotion to improving your voice.

Also Version 2.0 has a Volume 4 on head voice and a Volume 5 on Mix voice. The original KTVA 1.0 had only Volumes 1, 2, and 3.
  • humang1humang1 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks I was just wondering about that.