Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Yellow Submarine (A Cappella)

Hey all! I haven't been on in awhile. I know you all have been feeling down because of my absence. So to make you feel better, I decided to share my newest a cappella: hot off the press :tongue:

I literally just finished mastering it a few minutes ago before uploading to SoundCloud. I'm signed up with Distrokid, so I will be uploading this to Spotify and all the other platforms as well. Any feedback is appreciated!

As always, all the sounds you hear were made with my voice and mouth. I do all my own recording, mixing, and mastering at home on my computer.

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Nice work mate, it almost sounds too full at times though. I'm not sure if you can get a bit more space in there?
  • Options
    HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246

Hey all! I haven't been on in awhile. I know you all have been feeling down because of my absence. So to make you feel better, I decided to share my newest a cappella: hot off the press :tongue:

I literally just finished mastering it a few minutes ago before uploading to SoundCloud. I'm signed up with Distrokid, so I will be uploading this to Spotify and all the other platforms as well. Any feedback is appreciated!

As always, all the sounds you hear were made with my voice and mouth. I do all my own recording, mixing, and mastering at home on my computer.

Hi

I love this x Just great x

Human Robot
  • Options
    FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    @HumanRobot

Hi there! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I remember you from the livestreams!

So, are you a human or a robot? :tongue:
  • Options
    FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    @Wigs

Thanks a bunch! It does sound like it could use more width. I have an AIR stereo width plugin in Pro Tools that I will try with that. Thanks!
  • Options
    HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    edited December 2020

@HumanRobot

Hi there! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I remember you from the livestreams!

So, are you a human or a robot? :tongue:

Hi

Yes I love your orginality - it's refreshing - If you want a great Paul Mccartney song to hear take a listen to lavatory lill (which I love lol ) - It's a new song of his. or slidin which is another new song by him

I'm Human lol or rather I try to be lol .

But I love what you did with that song.

Human Robot
  • Options
    Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    Fantastic! I really liked it!
  • Options
    Kevin123Kevin123 2.0 PRO Posts: 101
    Sounds good. Fun interpretation of the song!