Female tenor
Adelaida
Member Posts: 1
Hello, everyone! I’m new to real/professional singing lessons. I’ve no real professional musical background, though I have been singing (bit of a long story to this). I’ve taught myself music, first got into tin whistle, then moved on to flute. I’ve learnt the basics of music by myself (how to red music sheets, arpeggios, minor and major scales) and now I’d like to work on the thing I avoided all my life: my voice. I’m currently working on volume 1 of the course. But from what I tested myself on the piano keyboard, my chest range is C3-C5. I think that would make me a female tenor. My question is which of the audio exercises I should do from vol.1? The dudes’ starter or the divas? So far I started with the dude exercises. With the divas scales I can only do roughly only the first 3 triads without sliding into head voice. Should I remain with the dude scales? Or try to keep up with the divas?
Lots of thanks for your suggestions! 🙏🏼
Lots of thanks for your suggestions! 🙏🏼
Comments
-
Hi and welcome to the course

grab your student access here and we can answer your questions in the student area.
https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
