Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Greetings from Taiwan

AlvisAlvis Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 117
Greetings. My name is Alvis and I am an ordinary graduate school student who loves singing, reading, and making friends around the globe. I stayed in a rather small singing club for a few years in college. I am very passionate about singing. In fact, I've entered several singing competitions and have gotten the first place for a few times. Not until recently did I come across Ken Tamplin's demonstration clips on Youtube, and I was immediately hooked and fascinated by how effortlessly he sings and what a great coach he is. 

I am seriously considering signing up for his program when I am freer (I have to deal with my dissertation at the moment). He's the best coach I've ever met so far. I guess that's much about it. Looking forward to getting to know more singing lovers on this forum :) 

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, Alvis!

You will find many singers from around the world here discussing singing issues, and the methods we're all interested in are the methods used by Ken Tamplin!

You will need a lot of time to dedicate to your singing journey once you decide to take the plunge!  Ken shows you how it's done, but you are right, you will have to dedicate sufficient TIME to DO all of the things you will have to do to transform your voice into a DYNAMO of power, range, and strength!

Glad you're here!

Bob

• AlvisAlvis Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 117
    Thanks for the kind reply. The very thought that I'll one day learn useful singing skills from Ken Tamplin really makes me stoked. I'll finish my dissertation asap :D

Have a good one, Bob!

Alvis  
  • KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Welcome on board! 

When you begin your journey, do remember that rome wasn't built in a day and singing is just like body building. Your muscles require time to grow and also constant workouts. Determination is gonna get you far if you have it ;)!

Rayhan
  • AlvisAlvis Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 117
    Thanks for the kind reminder:) I agree with you. Anything will be easy when you're determined to do it and know why you are doing it. I am on my way to building my Rome!

Cheers.

Alvis