Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

I have done a new risky song (abit out of the box - if there is a box?)

Hi

I have done a new song - It's a bit "out of the box" and I don't know if I should put it on here- coz its probablly too different.

But I had this idea about using the really low keys on the piano. I will have to ponder lol . But I do love different and this song
is different. But I'm hesitant coz I don't think it's just out of the box - It wasn't in a box in the first place lol.

Maybe I should take a risk . I will sleep on it and if you see it on here you wil know that I took the risk.

Human Robot

Comments

• VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    @HumanRobot

We all produce our art in different ways, you can post it in the newbies demo area and let us hear it we will feedback to you. If you not too sure post a clip say verse and chorus.

Vocality
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    edited February 2021
    Vocality said:

@HumanRobot

We all produce our art in different ways, you can post it in the newbies demo area and let us hear it we will feedback to you. If you not too sure post a clip say verse and chorus.

Vocality

HI

Thanks for that. I guess the idea was to sort of repeatedly play and lean on the low notes on the piano to create a wave effect and with the vibrations coming off the keys it sort of works -when I didn't think it would work but its effective lol x

Here it is - this Gravitational Waves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YhqHBK49I

Human Robot
  • Joy69Joy69 2.0 PRO Posts: 9
    Very cool concept. I appreciate the artistic approach. Never be afraid to do something different. I do different, get a lot of criticism for it, I accept I'm not everyone's "cup of tea", and find the fans that I am what they enjoy.
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    Joy69 said:

Very cool concept. I appreciate the artistic approach. Never be afraid to do something different. I do different, get a lot of criticism for it, I accept I'm not everyone's "cup of tea", and find the fans that I am what they enjoy.

HI

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

You sound very refreshing . Keep being "not everyone's cup of tea" . I would love to hear one of your songs.

Thanks so much

Human Robot