Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello everyone

Hi everyone!

I just purchased the Powerful Foundation! I am pretty clueless even though I have made my own songs for years. I want to learn more about range and vocal power and vocal safety and ultimately try to enhance my overall ability. I am a metal/rock fan but I enjoy all sorts of other genres also.

Comments

• Options
    RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    Welcome aboard! I think you’ll find if you really work the course, trying to mimic what Ken does as accurately as possible, the course will work for you. I’ve been quite pleased with my results so far. And I think you’ll find this forum to be a great source of information with incredible moderators and members who are eager to share their knowledge and help as much as possible. It’s always a good idea to start your journey here by posting the full “lah” triad scales in both bridging and chest voice. This is the most efficient way to feedback on how you’re progressing.

Happy singing,
    Randy
  • Options
    NeilKenSingerNeilKenSinger 2.0 PRO Posts: 125
    edited March 2021

Hi everyone!

I just purchased the Powerful Foundation! I am pretty clueless even though I have made my own songs for years. I want to learn more about range and vocal power and vocal safety and ultimately try to enhance my overall ability. I am a metal/rock fan but I enjoy all sorts of other genres also.

Hello this is Neil, welcome to the forums and to KTVA.