Home Off Topic
Options

How to sing with feel

AkilaAsiriAkilaAsiri Member Posts: 7
Hey there

People and also some experts in singing say that a singer should sing in a way that the audience could feel it and emerge up the emotions.
Actually how to sing in that way??

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You have to find a connection with the song. Bring your experiences into your performance and try to interpret it your own way. Each song is a story to tell, happy, sad, angry or disappointed you have to convey the feeling. Singing in perfect tune with excellent technique is only part of it. If you can't express emotion, you won't hold the listeners attention. Someone that can tell an emotive story in a song will do much better even if their technique is not perfect.
  • Options
    skv123159skv123159 Member Posts: 87
    singing with emotions is a bit heavy top
    It depends upon the song and how are you connected with song
    What it means to you
    Audience will feel the emotions only when first you are connected with it.
    And don't worry we all have trouble to access the space
    I recommend listen to some artist like the one whom I connect with is like adele
    Watch her delivery of song
    Or you can write your own song
    Because you will have more connection to it since you know the meaning behind it and you are attach since you wrote it
    I'm not an expert I'm also working
    One more tip can be like choose a song record it like the artist then change the emotion sing like happy sad , it will feel wierd but when you will listen back the recording you will get to know something more about your voice
    Any way keep singing
    Hope it helps