Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello from Scandinavia

Nane1279Nane1279 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
Hi!

I have been browsing the forum for a while but haven't introduced myself.
I am currently living in Norway, 41 years old, bought the course last summer but only really picked it up 1 month ago. My first time singing in front of people was 2018 at karaoke :D
I am starting this pretty late in my life, but hey...never too late to get better at something you love, right?
Looking forward to getting a lot of information here and at some point (soonTM :D ) also share some of my progress B)

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, welcome to the forum, and good choice with the course. don't be shy about posting some demo; especially important when it comes to the LAH scales (chest and bridge). people here are helpful and on the same journey as you are, so best to get feedback sooner than later. no pressure, but i remember that it was a hurdle to overcome for me and others, and later you wonder why you waited so long, no one will make fun of you or whatever. and the feedback is very valuable, in fact, the course gains a lot of extra value from this forum and the feedback you can get
  • Options
    sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    Norway. Home of my favorite band TNT
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
  • Options
    Wouter595Wouter595 2.0 PRO Posts: 53
    Hi there,

welcome here! I just started with KTVA and also at an older age, just like you. So, from my opinion it will work, if you put the time and effort in it. Good for you to pursue the things you love! Happy Singing!

Cheers Wouter
  • Options
    Nane1279Nane1279 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I did not see the replies until just now :D
    I will be posting some demos, especially the LAH soon. The bridge is something I will probably be struggling with for quite a while and I don't want to wait THAT long B)
    Cheers!
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You can go into your setting and set your notification preferences to alert you of someone replies to your post.