Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

hello friends

we all know sometimes we get in problems and situation where we cannot practice and sing , a very genuine example is examination , as i am going to face my exams in a months so i will not able to continue my practice as i have to study 14- 15 hours everyday so it almost impossible for me to practice ....and you know practice and singing its not just you have to focus and work hard but also you have to do it with full passion and love towards singing and practice.....so is there any suggestion that i can do in that month to keep myself in a little bit in shape like breathing exercise or even humming casually.........and also can someone suggest me some healthy tips to keep my throat and voice as healthy as possible...so when i start my practice after 1 month i can go with full on .....as always thx

Best Answers

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    Answer ✓
    15 hours a day? which exams are you doing? normally i would say you can carve out some time, setting the alarm 20 mins earlier or something, but this seems a bit extreme in your case. although i would think that some break from your exam learning is probably beneficial for your focus. if you have the time. even a short workout 10-20 mins is better than nothing
  • Options
    sommonsommon Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    @Klaus_T actually there is a chartered accountancy exam in India, which is one of the toughest exams of India. where the passing percentage is only 10% to 12%. and in the profession of C.A , in India there is only roughly 3 lakh C.A are in India . which is just 0.000230% of total population.... so now you can relate why it cost 15 hours a day........although its very tough to keep focus level same in during 15 hours but if we have time then just revise..............OK I UNDERSTAND THAT 20 MINUTES THING but in that 20 minutes i have to do both practice and singing right.....because if we only practice and didn't sing atleast one song then we can't progress that way
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    Answer ✓
    oh i see. yeah that's tough. in this case i would just practice the scales. they are more beneficial and will make more efficient use of your time.