Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hey Everyone

IkeyoIkeyo 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
Hi! My name is Isaac. I've been working on this course for the last year, but just joined the forums. I'm a guitarist, and am now also the singer, for my metal band, Spherea. Seeing as I have graduated from backing vocal to lead vocals, I'm looking to train my voice and be the best singer I can be. I'm already on the volume 3 workouts, but am not sure where to start on the forums. Should I start from the volume 1 topics? Just want to make sure I have been doing the exercises and techniques correctly, and that I'm on the right track? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate🙂 the best place to start is to post 2 basic lah scales with 1 bridging and 1 stretching chest under new student demos or ah vowel in the student area.
  • Options
    IkeyoIkeyo 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Thanks Wigs! Do you recommend using any particular medium for recoding the audio clips (DAW vs a website such as Soundcloud, etc...?). Also, I found the new student demos area, but how to I know if I'm in the students area? Not sure if I found it.

- Isaac
  • Options
    bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Hi Isaac,

I think the areas should be colour-coded. For instance, regular members should not be able to visit the volume areas because that is for members that bought the course.

You can use soundcloud, youtube etc. As long as its easy for us to listen. Sound quality doesn't need to be perfect when posting scales, as long as we can hear it clear enough. Good quality is of course a bonus!

Have a look around in the forum and see what is posted where.

Oh, and welcome to the forum :)
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    The public areas are blue. Student areas are green and gold depending on which course pack you bought. Since you are Pro then you have full access and can see green and gold.