Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Jonah - New Guy

jonahkjonahk 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hi everyone,

My name is Jonah, and I just bought the course. I've wanted to get it ever since seeing Ken's YouTube lessons a few years back. After watching those YouTube videos and practicing, I moved from a non-singer to a not-so-terrible singer. So now I lead worship sometimes at my church, but when I listen back to our livestream, I can tell that my voice could still use a lot of improvement, especially in pitch, tone, and consistency. I'm looking forward to improving over the course of this summer and beyond.

Glad to be here, and nice to meet you all.
Jonah

Comments

  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,492
    hi Jonah, welcome! great you discovered Ken, and great that you decided to get the course. you won't regret it :)

  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forum :smile: Im looking forward to hearing some demos.
Sign In or Register to comment.