LA AH Testing the water
Urbanitoy
Member Posts: 3
To see where needed to be done
Comments
-
?
-
Greeting to all,
I would like to test it again.
I am open to any critic and suggestion to make me learn more.
V/r
Nitoy
https://youtu.be/WxEbGKizQQ0 -
You look familiar, have you been in the forum before? Good strength and grit in your tone, try a more rounded ah or aw for the part at 52s, I think you'll find a bit more projection there. Nice work mate
-
Wigs,
You are right i was here two years ago but unexpected situation that made me out temporarily, I AM GLAD that I am back.
I honesly appreicated your comment. I will do it.
Last question because i am confuse about what other says about my voice. They said i sounded like drunk man and some says raspy voice
Can you tell me what is my voice i heard my voice raspy but not sure if is correct?
Vr
Nitoy
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

