Home› GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Unable to find my receipt.

Well I really need to give up on trying to get student status because it all boils down to a receipt. I’ll just continue with the cds and forget the forum.

Comments

  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    It's unfortunate mate. You can still get general advice here if down the track you want to post a song or something. 🙂
  • GNAGNA Enrolled Posts: 21
    That’s cool Wigs. I post most of my music on Facebook and Quarantine Karaoke. I have a few pros that critique my pieces. All in all I owe my talent to God and the great teaching of Ken.
  • ElaraElara Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 362
    @GNA Contact the KTVA team and give them all the information you can recall about your purchase. They may be able to help you.
Sign In or Register to comment.