Home› VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Crumbling Place

CorcpeteCorcpete 2.0 PRO Posts: 46
Just finished Marine Bootcamp and Combat training, heading to my Mos school (Field Radio Operator) this week. To my glee there was a piano in the hangout spot. Sat down after not touching a piano for a long time, out together some instrumental with some lyrics I wrote during offtime at combat training. Enjoy yall, A story of young boy growing up in the innercity, and his journey towards leaving his childhood behind. How's the singing coming along?


https://youtu.be/duBNMaXxW84

Comments

  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    I haven’t had a chance to listen to your song yet but thank you for your sacrifice and service for our county!!! I did armed forces entertains shows for about 8 years so I appreciate your sacrifice
  • AmaliAmali Member Posts: 17
    first of all, thank you for your service for our country!! second, great tone in your voice, sounds very country like but soothing!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I went to listen to your track but the link has been removed.
Sign In or Register to comment.