Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Letter From The Refuge Cover

Hey, I had been doing vocal workouts on and off for about 2 years, and ktva on and off for about a year now, and had a chance to perform the other day, so I thought I'd post it here to get some feedback.
I am all too aware of all the faults I myself find in it (knowing myself as someone who is at times too critical of himself haha), but wanted to upload it anyway to hear both the good and the bad from someone who is not me, and also just to share since doing music is more fun in my opinion if you share it with others :)
So, here it is:
https://youtu.be/cGPihQ1r2xQ

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You look comfortable and confident on the stage so you already have some of the battle won! For critique I think you can pull back a bit on the nasality when you go higher. You do a good job of playing characters throughout the performance :smile:
  • Options
    eyalidoeyalido 2.0 PRO Posts: 26
    Hey @Wigs , Thank you very much. That very point is actually the sole focus of the last couple weeks of my vocal training (with my teacher, as I am doing the course alongside learning with a teacher since I felt like I needed a schedule that will keep me doing it consistently), so thank you for re-affirming I am focusing on something important right now :)
    And also thanks for the compliments, it can be tiring seeing it from my perspective as I am painfully aware of all the little mistakes that came out because of the stress, but it is nice to hear it wasn't too noticeable and that the character shone through :)
    Hopefully I'll have some more to post in the future!