Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

A French Canadian Dude says hi

FMLFML Pro Posts: 14
Hello everybody, i've been with KTVA since January, but I registered myself on the forum not to long ago, so here's a quick hi!

My name is François-Michel, I am 30, I'm from Montreal, QC, Canada. I am curently at stage 2 of KTVA, I started in January. I am having a rough time being regular right now for I am finishing my master's degree. Still, my voice has improved a lot since the beginning of the year.

I have been screaming for 10 years, mostly in heavy metal bands. For the last two years, I actually started real singing. I am currently playing guitar and singing in a band. We're more into Foo Fighters kind of music. I sing in French, my first language. What's great about KTVA is even though if the lessons and techniques are taught in English, it is possible to apply the concepts of vowel modifications in other languages.

Good luck to everybody. KTVA's the real deal!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hey, Francois-Michel!

Glad you were able to take the time to stop by and say hello!!

Yes, KTVA really IS the Real Deal! 

Hey, if you have purchased any KTVA Volume, or All Three Volumes, you might want to send an email requesting to change your forum status to "enrolled" and you will see a lot more information here on the forums.  If you purchased a Bundle, then you can have access to even more information and update downloads as well.

Drop in on us anytime and let us know how you're doing!

Bob