Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Check out these AWESOME Sing It To Win It video entries

NigelNigel Administrator Posts: 138
We got some great entries in the KTVA Sing It To Win It competition, you gotta check them out!

Nigel
KTVA

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Yes!  This is exciting.  It's going to be hard to predict who the winners will be! Lots of great performances from a number of entrants!

Take some time to listen to these and vote for your favorites!

Bob

• Options
    bluesbirdbluesbird Pro Posts: 59
    Just wanted to mention that some of the submitted videos have been uploaded in youtube a long time ago, and wheren't made for this contest. They are bound to have far more "likes" than a video submitted only a few days ago, or even at the last moment! Still, some great performances indeed!
    George
  • Options
    NigelNigel Administrator Posts: 138
    We're taking that into consideration for sure, and Ken will be picking his own faves in addition.

Thanks, George!
  • Options
    bluesbirdbluesbird Pro Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for answering @Nigel!! :)
  • Options
    MichaelSMichaelS Pro Posts: 73
    Totally agree with George. And thanks Nigel for considering this.  Honestly, I really liked some of those whom mentioned Roger. Some of them are so good, that I would like to ask - they really still need lessons? But really the conditions of the competition are unequal. And i believe, Ken decide to pick his faves to solve this. Experience affects :^) Another question:  do I have to choose only one? I want to give likes as minimum for four sinders. 
  • Options
    Sorry for mistake -singers, of course.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

I believe you can vote for as many as you "like".

Bob

• Options

@cgreen:

First of all, "do they still really need lessons" -  it was not a real question, it was the question to exprees my  impression. :^)  And the second,  I understand, you and me mean slightly different things. I meant lessons when the beginner learn the basics, and you're - daily workout. Of course, i agree.I remember, even Ken said that he went in the summer in Italy, meet Pavarotti`s  vocal coach.  

• Options
    ragnarragnar Pro Posts: 410
    MichaelS said:

I remember, even Ken said that he went in the summer in Italy, meet Pavarotti`s  vocal coach.  

Yeah and actually Ken has said that he has studied under a buttload (to use the technical term) of coaches in the past in his search for vocal perfection. Some good, some bad, but that's how he has amassed such a wealth of knowledge.
  • Options

@ ragnar

Yeah and we can hear the results :^) 

• Options

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS in the SING IT TO WIN IT CONTEST!!!

EVERYONE IS A WINNER AT KTVA!!!

Bob