Locomotive - Guns N´Roses - Cover
shining
2.0 PRO Posts: 420
I love this song for its epic lyrics!
But.. sorry.. I am not a native speaker ... so sometimes I have problems to speak/sing that fast in english.
And its quite hard not to run out of breath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wBSiQ2vlwQ
But.. sorry.. I am not a native speaker ... so sometimes I have problems to speak/sing that fast in english.
And its quite hard not to run out of breath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wBSiQ2vlwQ Comments
-
I'm not familiar with this song but you gave it a good attempt, definately has some fast lyrics. Good to hear you still singing 🙂
-
i also didn't know the song. i think you did well. i know it is a different genre, but have you ever sung any Sheryl Crow? i think that would suit your voice very well too.
since you mention running out of breath, are you doing the advanced breath and stamina exercises? i added them to the end of my warmups, and it made a huge difference within a few weeks already.
-
Funfact: This turned out to be my most sucessfull song on youtube so far (regarding comments and likes)
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

