Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi guys

DioDio 3.0 Streaming Posts: 7
Hi guys,
just started again with some singing lessons. I hope this gets me somewhere :)
Currently located in Singapore, originally from Germany.
I did vocals and guitar as entertainer in Irish bars. Now I'm more into composing and piano which somewhat requires me to re-invent the wheel, or let me say, update the wheel :)

Comments

  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    Hey welcome man in my touring days I played guitar an played in both Germany and Singapore. The course will be great. Take your time and don’t rush things
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,492
    hi Dio, I am from Berlin! welcome to the course and forums! don't hesitate to ask for guidance
  • DioDio 3.0 Streaming Posts: 7
    Thanks klaus! I ll take you by the word if you dont mind, i d really appreciate some feedback on the volume 1 exercises n when to move on to volume 2.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome! Post your scales in the student area for guidance, there are plenty of examples of others for you to listen to and see what we need to hear.
Sign In or Register to comment.