Home Welcome
Options

Saturday Online Zoom Q and A

bikerdaddybikerdaddy 2.0 ENROLLED, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 17
Hi, I don't know how many of you were on the zoom meeting, but I wanted to comment. First, HUGE thanks to Ken for doin this, it was awesome to get to hear Ken answer questions and offer helpful tips!

That being said, I would like to address the other participants. This meeting was very short, and Ken's time is very valuable, as is the rest of ours. Many of the folks that were called on to ask questions would preface by giving their life's history and full background. By the time they got to the question they had eaten up a huge amount of time. If we were on an unlimited time frame it would be really cool to hear about you and get to know you, but in a forum like we had Saturday, that process caused many other's questions not to get asked. I think it would be more helpful if you asked a question in this format: "Hi Ken, how do I best modify an ah vowel in mixed voice?

Please don't misunderstand my, I don't intend to sound like I am whining, I just want for the next Q ands A to be more helpful. Every question is important and should be asked, as each of you are important and shou8ld be able to ask you questions, I just ask that you respect the rest of the participants.

Thanks for you consideration!

Comments

• Options
    OliviaWenyaOliviaWenya 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 61
    I agree, the webinar last saturday was great!

Adding to your point, I found it quite annoying how some decided to speak even though someone else was called upon + unmuted mics.