Home Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
Options

Question About Booking A Skype Session

I'm starting a new job next week so in the coming months I might have some extra income for a skype session or two.
Does anyone know how far out ken is booked? When I go to "purchase" you have to put in your information before selecting a date and time. Just curious if I was to purchase first on a certain day but then he isn't free for a few months out.
Anyone know? Also any tips you have on what to prepare for a skype session and how yours went if you had one.
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    At the time I had mine, Ken had alot of master class students filling in time slots, I think I ended up booking 4 to 6 weeks ahead to suit us both (his last time slot for me was around 7am my time from memory due to time zones).

When you fill everything out you should receive an email advising you if your chosen time is available or not. From there you can found out what his schedule is like in the coming weeks. I'm unsure of the refund policy but I think it's fairly flexible if you book then there is nothing suitable for you.
  • Options
    LindseyBeanLindseyBean 2.0 PRO Posts: 160
    Thank you. I have roommates so I'd want to make sure it wasn't too early or too late in the day. But I am PST and I believe Ken is as well
  • Options
    DioMercury1DioMercury1 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
    Question: On average, how long till I receive an email after purchasing a Webcam lesson and filling out the questionnaire. I put any time on Monday through Friday to increase my chances of getting a lesson.