Home Off Topic
Options

Thinking about purchasing PRO 3.0

RayH1RayH1 2.0 PRO Posts: 29
Hey guys, I have the 2.0 USB and I'm on volume 2 and about to move on to volume 3. I've found out about the new 3.0 and I'm thinking about purchasing it. Would that mean I have to start completely on the beginning on the 3.0 course or can I start on volume 3?

Comments

• Options
    TDeaneTDeane 3.0 Streaming Posts: 16
    I started over in 3.0 it helped for things I thought I was doing correctly in 2.0 and discovered in 3.0 I wasn't. Like turning on the light switch!
  • Options
    RayH1RayH1 2.0 PRO Posts: 29
    If I do switch over to 3.0, can I move on to volume 3 more quickly or should I take it slowly as before?
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    The pace is roughly the same. The time frames that Ken lays out in either 2.0 or 3.0 are guides, each person needs to develop at their own pace. 3.0 has new videos, Ken goes more into a glossary of terms to help us better communicate what we are trying to do. There a various updated videos, more so in volume 1 and 2.

3.0 is new and improved, but it's still no magic pill. It's possible you may get some aha moments seeing something presented in a different way, you'll also still need to put into the same hard work.