Homeβ€Ί INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello everyone! Greetings from Germany πŸ‘‹

Hello everybody! My name is Anastasia. I'm from Russia, but I live for a long time (20 years) in Croatia (Dalmatia) and now in Germany. I always loved music. Now music, playing guitar and singing became not only hobbie but the way to deal with situation of lockdowns, some restrictions, it's escape and etc. I began to play guitar two years ago, all by myself, with the help of few applications. And its fun! Really enjoing it and moving on and on. As for singing, I didnt like to hear my voice, no power, sometimes in pitch, sometimes not, but my husband encouraged me to sing. Just sing! He said. Ok, now I have no fear of singing, but I am critical, and I am I am aware that I have to learn, because I want to sing beautiful. I know I can do it. One thing I dont know when I'll see results πŸ˜…. I am here because I want be in a company if people who love music, love singing, who know much more than I and from whom I can learn. That's great oppotunity! Thank you very much, Ken!

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi Anastasia, welcome to the forum! you can check out my profile page for a recommendation on how to get into daily exercises for singing, with some of Ken's free videos.

viele Grüße aus Berlin! :)
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Its great you have such a loving and supportive partner. Practicing for singing can seem very annoying for others around you as you make all these weird sounds trying to improve. Its what alot of people dont realise is necessary for vocalists to do. If at any time you need some feedback on your progress, feel free to upload something :smile:
  • Options
    AnastasiaDeAnastasiaDe Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2022
    Thank you very much guys, I feel a warm welcome! Sure I'll do it!