Home› VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Kenny Loggins “Forever” Cover

RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
Thought this came out pretty well. I opened it as a duet on Smule; so, if anyone wants to had some harmonies, have at it. Enjoy!

@wigs @doc_ramadani @Klaus_T @Vocality @shining @Elara @Rick_amateur @Chris82 @DannyOc3an

Sorry if I missed any tags.

https://www.smule.com/c/2547129935_4304562025

Comments

  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Good to see you still around mate. Your tone and control has matured a fair bit since the last time I heard you. Pitch was spot on 99%, would still like a slightly slower vibrato but you own it well. Love the big long notes, excellent technique!
  • RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    Thanks, @wigs. I agree about the vibrato, but @jaclynser has determined it to be less an issue than working to strengthen my passagio and growing my mix at this point. So we’ll get to it eventually, but it’s of lower priority at this point.
  • DannyOc3anDannyOc3an 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 668
    Nice job Randy! B)
  • VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,606
    Randy very good job I think it sounded like a caprino vibrato, you held some nice notes there as well excellent progress!
  • shiningshining 2.0 PRO Posts: 420
    Beautiful job. Randy :love: Great singing and you even added lots of emotion :)
  • RLVRLV Member Posts: 174
    @RandyB sounds really good! love your tone and expressiveness, great control. I'm with @Wigs on the vibratto thing, but I guess that's more of a preference thing. Awesome work!
  • crabolacrabola Pro Posts: 20
    I don't know where you started but you're doing good. You pitch is very good. You've got a young fresh voice!
  • RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    @crabola Thanks for listening. I started KTVA November ‘19. So it’s been about 2.5 yrs. I’ve always enjoyed singing, but never taken lessons prior to this. Only music lessons I had prior were piano lessons. And thanks for saying I have a young voice; I’m turning 47 in a few weeks.
Sign In or Register to comment.