Karaoke material
vanessa365
2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 6
I am not a musician, and my guitar playing/singer/songwriter nephew will be in AZ for a few more months. I want to do a session with Ken, but currently have to practice sans any backing. Can anyone recommend where or how to obtain karaoke for the songs I'm trying to cover? Thanks so very much!
Vanessa
PS. Idk if Ken has already covered this less well known song by Zep, but I wish to request it, and also encourage our KTVA family to give it a listen - "I'm Gonna Crawl" and btw, yeah, with that song, I'd take him back!
Vanessa
PS. Idk if Ken has already covered this less well known song by Zep, but I wish to request it, and also encourage our KTVA family to give it a listen - "I'm Gonna Crawl" and btw, yeah, with that song, I'd take him back!
Comments
-
Youtube is great for this!
-
thanks Wigs!
-
I use either YouTube or Smule for Karaoke. Both work well.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

