Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

New Beginner Student

MasharaMashara 3.0 Streaming Posts: 14
Hi all, I’m very excited to be here. I’ve been in love with music and singing my entire life, however, I did not realize I could actually learn how to sing. I believed the myth that you either got it or you don’t. So here I am on my journey to finding/developing my voice. I’ve only been seriously looking into this for about a week now and I’m already seeing improvements. So that’s motivating for me.

Being a native Austinite, I have been spoiled by the incredible music that is available any given day of the week in this city. I love country, Texas rock, pop, blues and singer song writer styles. Look forward to interacting with all of you.

Cheers,
Mashara

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    welcome to the course and forum. great you realized that you can learn to sing, and already made some progress. you will see a lot more improvement soon. make sure to use this forum as the valuable addition to the course that it is. see you around!
  • Options
    MasharaMashara 3.0 Streaming Posts: 14
    Thanks for the reply. Could you suggest at what point I should start sharing my progress via vocal recordings in order to get feedback on how to improve further?

Is this even encouraged/good idea?

Is there an area for beginners to post their recordings?

Lol, I don’t want to torture everyone unnecessarily.
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    whenever you feel you need some guidance. or to just show where you are at. we listen to it a lot and listening to other's samples also helps your ear for singing. so, yes, it is encouraged to post. at the very least when wanting to go a volume up. you normally look for the area that is most appropriate for your question. and no double posts, please! the areasstudent progress report or ah vowel would be places to post for standard checkup, which is 2 LAH scales (bridge and stretch)

whenever you feel ready