Homeโ€บ Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Can i have some feedback on my singing

Hello..I am new to this forum and pretty much an amateur but I just discovered Ken's channel in youtube and try what he taught there as there are no coaches nearby..I have so much to learn so I want to know if what I do is correct or with wrong technique
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wN9I3zfhotE

Comments

• sommonsommon Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2022
    @paulv5

First of all it sounds pretty good to me.like I can feel the emotions on high notes,and I think that's the thing what every aspiring singer wants , i.e pass on emotion through his singing.

Now what I find incorrect or something need more practice.

1. First I think the pitch is not correct here. So practice on pitch specially on lower scales(in starting verses of song).since on lower scale it sounds really off pitch.of course there were some parts in higher scale also that was off pitch but higher scales giving me a vibe ,so it doesn't sound off to me. But you should practice on pitch....

2. On lower scales you have to complete each verse fully,since in verses it felt like in the end of a line you just touched it and not fully completed it vocally,I am sure you are getting what I am saying

. And where power required ,you have to give it there. For example in in starting verses hoo oooo part. I feel like you should put some power there on as well as complete the whole verse vocally,so it doesn't sound off.

Apart from these I find your singing great. of course practice has no end So just keep going...๐Ÿ™‚
  • Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2022
    @sommon thank you so much sir for the comment and for pointing out my mistakes..now I can focus on correcting those issues
    Your feedback helped a lot ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘