Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

God Bless Ken Tamplin!

erichtericht 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hello all,

My name is Erich Turner, and I am a professional artist and willing participant in this amazing journey Ken has created for us!

I recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of my arrival into this side of the birth canal and had to take moment to reflect on the masterful lessons of Ken Tamplin.

I knew I COULD sing from a young age, but after working with Ken's training for almost two months now, I am learning HOW to sing.

Aside from my day job as an animator, I am a voice actor. My voice and abilities have grown by leaps and bounds in the short 7 weeks. I can feel my singing muscles are stronger now than ever and I have already gained range in my chest voice. That first moment when the techniques Ken describes click , of which there are many, is so exhilarating. I look forward to my daily workouts and feel like I can dominate any song afterwards

I recently completed my first ever professional recording session with singing in it. I sang on 32 songs for an upcoming Audible children's book. The creator/director complimented me on how bright my voice was and said my voice cut through the mix like a hot knife through butter!

The daily workouts really helped strengthen my voice for the 6+ hour sessions with virtually no stressed vocal chords. I dont think I would have been as successful without my daily dose of Tamplin-ing!

Thank God for Ken and his teaching, he was definitely gifted for this purpose!

Erich

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    @ericht

You're just getting started. Keep up the steady work, and you will get surprise after surprise. A year from now, years from now, if you keep doing the workouts and reviewing the teaching, you will be amazed at how your voice continues to develop and grow.

Welcome!

Bob