If you ever change your mind 🎶 progress
Kannotan
3.0 Streaming Posts: 49
I posted my version of this beautiful song when I first started the course. I did a new take and found out that I have more options where to choose from as I now have more range in chest voice. Here I chose to sing the first A-parts in chestier quality and on the last verse more of a headier mix. I was proud about the last verse growing without a noticable break and getting brightness on the B-parts.
https://youtu.be/7IJimgHsJqo
Just for comparison the same song from before Ken's course. Here I was struggling with break at Eb/E4. I believe singing the A-parts in this headier tone is not bad, but now I more variety where to choose how I want to express myself. And my voice has more strength and fluidity.
https://youtu.be/V7zJ1E24hp0
https://youtu.be/7IJimgHsJqoJust for comparison the same song from before Ken's course. Here I was struggling with break at Eb/E4. I believe singing the A-parts in this headier tone is not bad, but now I more variety where to choose how I want to express myself. And my voice has more strength and fluidity.
https://youtu.be/V7zJ1E24hp0 Comments
-
You have a beautiful voice The song is also quite challenging and I was impressed with how you performed.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
