Feeling Good [Nina Simone Cover] 2 Takes~!
kevinwayne
Member Posts: 64
I have 2 Vox takes for your discernment~! One was cut with a Logitech headset mic just over 1 year ago. The other was done today, using the Shure SM7b. Tell me which one you like better if you would, please? If you lack the time, the 1st one up is just fine. Thanks 😎
https://kevinwayne.bandcamp.com/album/feeling-good-nina-simone-cover
https://kevinwayne.bandcamp.com/album/feeling-good-nina-simone-cover
Comments
-
Don't everyone yell at once~!

There's actually a new take I just cut for the 2nd track, so either is ok to check out. Trying to get more relaxed and less forced with my delivery, so feedback appreciaed. -
I listened to both tracks. Your voice is OK I think. However, there are issues when it comes to holding on to the note.
I'm not that experienced I could give any advice on how to improve that issue. I think it is possible though as I've heard some artists in our country who are singing professionally now but at the beginning of their career, they had problems. -
There's only one take up now ...And I've listened a couple of times and I have to confess I'm not hearing what it is you're hearing. I did get rid of the weaker of the two versions. So perhaps that's why.Mod said:there are issues when it comes to holding on to the note
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
