Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Doing the Lah Ah exercise...

Everytime i do this exercise when I get around the higher notes my voice always shakes like that but on some good days it went without any shakiness,is it due to breathing

https://youtube.com/shorts/owgHHrPSE6c?feature=share

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    i think it might be your support. you could reduce the overall volume/loudness of the scale a bit and see if it gets better. also, try to brighten up the AH a bit more, there are some froggy undertones. it seems you have a good idea of support. if you are a student, best to register for student's access. you will get access to more parts of the forum
  • Options
    Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 35
    Klaus_T said:

i think it might be your support. you could reduce the overall volume/loudness of the scale a bit and see if it gets better. also, try to brighten up the AH a bit more, there are some froggy undertones. it seems you have a good idea of support. if you are a student, best to register for student's access. you will get access to more parts of the forum

Thank you so much @Klaus_T ...sorry I did not reply sooner..I lost my password,I have tried lowering the volume and it works like a charm...I reach upto f5 or higher. Sadly I am not a student, due to the difference in currency this lesson is sooooo expensive when converted to my country's currency..so I have to make do with what I got i.e ken's youtube videos 😇
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    alright, great to hear it helped. check out my profile page if you want some ideas for a workout from the YT videos.
  • Options
    Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2022
    @Klaus_T ok that I will definitely check out..thank you Mister,😇😇👍👍👍👍 well I've been wondering "will I get better"..."am I a tenor or baritone or a high baritone like Ken"..these questions are permanent residents in my head ,😁