Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Dangerous - Big Data live performance | Feedback on Performing live

Hello y'all,

Looking for feedback on how I could have sang this song better. This is a song from 2009 I believe, but has been popular lately.

Whether you recognize this song or not I hope to get some feedback on how to perform better with consistency. Better pitch, warmer and rounder vocal tone, better strength, etc. Thank you for checking this out!
https://youtu.be/aD4ozjdtlqc
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@vocality

Comments

• michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
    By the way, the tip jar was FULL after this show!
  • DannyOc3anDannyOc3an 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 668
    Hello! I think tone was good, some Adam Levine spirit on the verses. Watch the higher parts for support and pitch... On 0:32 going to the throat a bit, on head voice around 0:58 maybe more relaxation in the belly before singing so you tank in more air, keep it from bounding up, and could navigate the passage with better support, then I think the last 2/3rds of the song you entered into a better zone to negotiate this song. Maybe pre-training those high passages by isolating them could be a good thing 😎
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    edited October 2022
    the cheat sheet needs to go... for me, this is a no-no when performing live (and in fact, also in an "advanced" band practice setting). think about it, how can the vowel mods and placement be automatic if the lyrics aren't?!
  • GuyChanGuyChan 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 167
    Hey Michael. As always, I appreciate the tone of your voice. The roundness and warmness of your voice will come over time. You already have it, but if you want more, don't worry about that, it will come. You're already at a really good level of singing. Nada as I see, you are already down in the business of music haha 😁