Home› Welcome

Guidance please

Reb79Reb79 3.0 Streaming Posts: 2
Hi, I bought the subscription last year so I’ve not long left, unfortunately I’ve been unwell so I haven’t got through a lot of it yet, but when I was working through the lessons I was getting confused on the order. Can anyone point me in the right direction please as I don’t have long & need to catch up urgently.
I also really don’t want to lose touch with this great course so can anyone help advise me ways to potentially continue. Thanks Jay

Comments

  • TerenceTerence Moderator, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 596
    Right under the link to Volume 6 you'll see a link to the whole course in order so you can go in the correct order at your own pace:

    How To Sing Better Than Anyone Else - COMPLETE - Version 3.0 - Learn At Your Own Pace
    https://join.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/products/how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-complete-version-3-0-learn-at-your-own-pace

    Is there a way to save a massive amount of time in developing your voice? Yes, Ken's entire course IS IT but you have to put in the time and do the work.

    I've found ways to shorten the time but they are better described as tailoring the curriculum for my voice. If you're trying to "urgently catch up" the best guidance would be to renew your yearly access to the course. You may ironically find it's your most cost-effective option.
  • Reb79Reb79 3.0 Streaming Posts: 2
    Thanks 👍
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048
    You can also purchase the 2.0 course and not have time constraints on when your subscription ends. 3.0 streaming is awesome, but there is the option to own 2.0.
Sign In or Register to comment.