Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am a rockabilly vocalist from Phoenix, AZ. My band has been playing for about a year now, but I really want to improve my vocal capabilities. I am just not getting the results I want on stage, but I am ready to work hard and hopefully see some improvements.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, Niki!

It's great that you have taken the KTVA leap!   You need to be prepared to really devote quality time and effort to this program, just like Ken says! 

If you will put in at LEAST an hour a day for six days a week, you will see great progress.  It takes time.  Months and years.  The good news is that if you really do this like you should, one year from now you will be leaps and bounds ahead of where you are now.  And a year from that you will be even farther along!

This isn't an "instant results" thing.  It's a LIFETIME of PROGRESS that you're just about to start on.  It's the REAL THING.  Really apply yourself, and you can't go wrong!

Nice to meet you!!!  Rockabilly ROCKS!!!

Bob

• TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Hi Niki!

Great to have you here! I am so amazed by the changes in my voice in less than a year. You really have something to look forward to! We have a DIVAS category here at the forum, check it out!

Trine