Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Some feedback guys...

I try to take on a hard song for me..so I'd like to have some professional feedback 😊😊

https://youtu.be/5jzqBjFbQPQ

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Pretty good, if you want something to focus on to improve your technique, I suggest learning to control your air a bit more and focus the sound through your support, not so much the throat. You already have parts of the puzzle, just need to train and put them together.
  • Options
    Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 35
    Wigs said:

Pretty good, if you want something to focus on to improve your technique, I suggest learning to control your air a bit more and focus the sound through your support, not so much the throat. You already have parts of the puzzle, just need to train and put them together.

Thank you so much Mr Wigs..
    Yes air management is what I still struggle from the beginning of my practise on how to sing. can you please tell me only one exercise that will really help to manage air because Im stuck
  • Options
    SakuraSakura Member Posts: 2
    I'm definitely not a pro, but I've been singing for almost ten years. Something I do is listen and sing to really fast - paced songs. This helps me not only to sing correctly but also to regulate my breathing. An artist I would recommend is Amalee - her songs are super fast and by listening and singing to them, you figure out very quickly how to apply your breathing skills.

Hope this helps!
    - Sakura
  • Options
    Paulv5Paulv5 Member Posts: 35
    Sakura said:

I'm definitely not a pro, but I've been singing for almost ten years. Something I do is listen and sing to really fast - paced songs. This helps me not only to sing correctly but also to regulate my breathing. An artist I would recommend is Amalee - her songs are super fast and by listening and singing to them, you figure out very quickly how to apply your breathing skills.

Hope this helps!
    - Sakura

Thankyou so much Sakura... I will give Amalee a listen. 😇