Home The Singer's Lobby
Options

SINGERS THAT SOUND LIKE THEYRE REALLY KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK WHEN THEYRE NOT REALLY !

Hi Guys Robbie here, I’m a complete Newbie here so I hope I’ve the correct discussion group section .

I hear singers that sound sooo big and powerful like they’re killing it on live on stage but they’re just louder than talking volume? How the heck is that done and what is the technique for that ?

Comments

• Options
    TerenceTerence 3.0 Streaming Posts: 355

Hi Guys Robbie here, I’m a complete Newbie here so I hope I’ve the correct discussion group section .

I hear singers that sound sooo big and powerful like they’re killing it on live on stage but they’re just louder than talking volume? How the heck is that done and what is the technique for that ?

A singer performing as you've described IS actually knocking it out of the park.

You ask, "How the heck is that done and what is the technique for that ?"

The whole KTVA course is the answer to those questions. Do you have the course?
  • Options
    RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    If I’m understanding correctly, by “knocking it out of the park” you’re implying they’re not working as hard as you think they are. The pithy response—resonance. The more nuanced response is as Terrence said above, a solid grounding of the fundamentals of good singing. We can get more in depth in the student section. If you have the course already, get student access to unlock that part of the forum.