Home› GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

A4 note

Hi

How does my A4 sound like? And what voice type do i have? I cant deicide if im baritone or tenor.

https://vocaroo.com/1dwbpxfymjue

Comments

  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Music was a bit loud but I reckon your note was hit well, tone was full and round and had alot of chest in it. Not sure if anyone can tell you your voice type just from that though, Im not really that good with voice types anyway unless it's really obvious.
  • AcesHighAcesHigh Member Posts: 35
    i tried singing the chorus. I hate my own voice. https://vocaroo.com/1aMGobGWiS0z
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Was slightly pitchy on the big notes, but I think you have it in you to get them spot on. Singing that high and powerfully needs alot of support and breath management.
Sign In or Register to comment.